OVERVIEW: I am a big Lego fan and own a ton of sets and characters. When I went on a trip to Mexico, I created an “activity pack” to keep myself entertained on the plane (I never grew out of play time). In that pack was Lego Marina. I created this Lego Minifigure and began taking pictures of it everywhere I went – the beach, the plane, etc. Shortly after, it became a fun part of my daily activities.
RESULTS: Aside from having fun (which is my main goal), taking pictures of Lego Marina has helped me in several ways:
- I’m always thinking of potential shots.
- It has made me a better art director and improved my photography skills.
- It brings joy to my life and those who follow.
- It’s taught me to be resourceful, make quick creative decisions and work with what I have.
- It’s taught me to move fast and develop content daily.
- It even helped me get freelance work.
MY ROLE: Full creative direction and execution.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Ceci Bergier
TALENT: Lego Marina
Copper Creek Photoshoot
For this photoshoot, I participated throughout the entire process. We worked with photographers Jeremy & Claire Weiss.
- Concepting for required shots.
- Created the pre-production deck.
- Active role making decisions during the shoot involving types of shots, talent and wardrobe.
- Managed the retouching process along with my Creative Director
PHOTOGRAPHY: Jeremy & Claire Weiss
ACD: Ceci Bergier
CD: Chris Bean